Important Note: This material is provided by Vernon Physiotherapy & Rehab for information purposes only. Do not begin exercising before obtaining a consultation and examination with Vernon Physiotherapy & Rehab or your physician
Bridge Exercise with alternating leg lift description:
1. Lay on your back with your hands by your sides, your knees bent and feet flat
2. Tighten the abdominal and buttock muscles
3. Raise your hips, staying level through the pelvis area
4. Raise one leg while keeping your pelvis raised
5. Lower the raised leg slowly
Hold and repeat as advised by your Vernon Physiotherapy & Rehab physiotherapist.