Vernon Physiotherapy is happy to welcome patients back into the clinic on May 19th at our new location. With the re-opening we are dedicated to keeping our staff and patients safe during this unprecedented time. We will be following the guidelines set by Dr. Henry and the college of Physiotherapists of British Columbia.
Guidelines for your appointment:
* If you have been travelling outside the country or have any flu like symptoms you may be refused treatment so please postpone until it is safe to attend
* Please attend your appointment alone unless you require assistance to help us maintain social distancing
* You are required to wash your hands upon entering the clinic
* Masks will be available upon request
* We have installed plexiglass at the reception desk and encourage the use of debit /credit tap or e-transfer
* The treatment rooms will be sanitized after each patient and frequently touched areas cleaned/ sanitized throughout the day
We want to thank you for your patience and look forward to getting you back on track in a safe and healthy manner.